Almost done with ZBrush Chara!

I modelled the prop in Maya because it’s made of primitives and modelling it in ZBrush is pretty much insanity especially with how the pivots change constantly.

After I modelled it, I imported it into ZBrush and just painted it. The object is originally very big so I had to resize it until I got a good it down to a good size. I need to emphasize that the PK is a dwarf but the monk staff is made to her size.

After that was done, I did the runes on the cloak.

At this point of the brief, It’s just refining the shading and texturing especially around the face and learn how to render it properly.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s