Back to Maya, we learned how to texture and UV maps. I am using the main design for my steampunk prop as reference (as shown in the previous post) and this is the progress made.
So far, I’ve only made some of the outer shells of the front leg for my dog but I think I did some good progress.
As for the Concept Art brief, I decided to go for the Shaman design.
I’m experimenting on the design of that character such as the ornaments and the idea of a mask or a tattoo. I also have to take into account what her subclass would be. I’m somewhere between Pharmacist (Production class) and Herbalist (Role-Playing class). They both generally serve the same purpose but I still want to capture the “person of Nature”.